Hows everyone's Christmas going?

Lewis

if anyone else is having a hard time over the christmas period, I thought it'd be good to have a thread where we can vent some of our pains and frustrations.

Usually, for me, in past christmas's, my main problem involves me hiding in my room for hours while family and friends party and mingle and eat and play games and have lots of fun downstairs, while I feel hungry and sad upstairs. anyone relate?

But this Christmas I seem to have more of a feeling of restlessness and irritation. Almost like I was expecting lots, and yet I've ended up sitting around all day, not really doing anything.....nobody can decide what to do, what film to watch, what game to play....everyone wants different things....and the whole day's kinda petered out and ended up as a bit of a let down! Anyone else feel like this?

Its a strange time at Christmas isn't it?

shynobody

oh shut up!...how do you think its going? lol j/k :p. *hint* if we're here on this board on xmas eve it cant be that great lol. I HATE XMAS!!! bah hum bug!!! but youre my hero!!! :p i stay up in my room too...but for days when family visit. here's a suggestion...bring a supply of food and a tv to your room and youre all set lol ;). luckily only my niece and nephew came this year...but they are about to leave :) :p. they were kewl for about a day...then they got on my nerves lol so i'm in my room now just waiting for them to leave. i dont see tomorrow being any better. :cry: :roll: :? *sigh*. but i want to wish everyone here a merry christmas anyways!!! :mrgreen:

recluse

I've been anxious all day because my gran is here and i just don't feel like seeing anyone, and making conversation is a chore for me. Anyway after the wine with dinner she's sleeping a lot anyway :lol:

I feel bloated after eating a beef dinner(we prefer it to Turkey), Christmas pud and Brandy sauce, and all the Quality Street's and now i have no energy to do anything. Still it's only once a year innit :D

abc_123

Crap.

2 year before I was born my parents gave birth to a girl. (my sister). They were poor at the time, and gave her away. Then, 2 years later I was born but my parents were doing better financially.

Now, 15 years later my sister is here, in my country and I have to meet her and her French parents tomorrow for the first time ever.

1 word. Fuck.

My nerves are killing me. This is almost worst then fucking school.

My parents went to meet them at their guest house earlier, tomorrow its my turn to meet them when they come to our place. Fuck.

And their only leaving the country on the second. I can only image what'll happen on new year.

Fuck, an SP cant even enjoy christmas.

Emma

The usual, my family doesn't like me, I'm a weirdo to them, they don't speak to me, and if they do they look uncomfortable and walk away...christmas just proves that I don't actually have anyone who cares...at all....so i don't know why I got my hopes up :?