how/when do you start sweating?

paidinfull

I find some days I won't start sweating (palms/feet) until later in the day after I wake up, or sometimes, it'll be within minutes of opening my eyes in the morning.

For example today, i woke up early at 5:30AM, and was just watching tv, listening to music, chatting on facebook.. then around 10AM, i decided I want to get some food. I go outside, get into my car, turn the engine on, and then I feel the tingling and I know i'm about to sweat. I pull around the corner, and my palms/feet are SOAKED.

I'm not scared of driving, i love driving.. could it be that it was hot in my car? (I live in Texas so it gets hot quick in the summer).. Or am I just anxious?

Just a few days ago I had a job interview and the morning of, I woke up and was nervous and started sweating pretty much immediately. I sometimes think to myself I have some kind of public anxiety and that is what is triggering my hyperhidrosis, but I don't know where to even turn to.

I ordered parts to make my own iontophoresis machine and hopefully that solves my problem.

Last edited:

Sprawling

This normal behavior for us HH people. We have defective overactive nervous systems. It's like our bodies are always in fight and flight mode. Good luck with ionto

paidinfull

Thanks. It feels very good to hear someone tell me this, and not be the only one suffering with this problem. Sometimes I get depressed about this situation. I haven't had a girlfriend in years as it feels like this problem is getting worse and I am just losing confidence.

Have you tried ionto before? Any luck with it?

Sprawling

Read as much as the back posts as possible. Use the search button on top to see all the posts on ionto.

I've been doing Ionto for years, along with several of us here.