How to make Avert working?

sfzzzz

Hello. I have just get my Avert capsules (2mg) and (1mg) from pharmacy.ca
And i have few questions for Avert users.

So my first try was tonight at 5 o'clock. I took 2mg on empty stomach and at 8 i went to work. In felt a litle bit dry mouth, also my feet and palms were wet.. So it seems like it didn't worked or worked not fully. So now i am thinking, why.. I didnt eat nothing for 7 hours after taking medication. Maybe dose was to little for me? Or maybe i need to take it more days to see results? This is very important to me, i think this is the last chance to cure HH..
So friends, what can you suggest me? How to catch effectiveness of Avert?

Thanks.

Daz

I'm no expert but i think it will take time for your body to adjust to the medication. Keep with it and i hope u see a decrease in the symptoms at least, in the next few weeks.

Sprawling

This is a very popular discussion topic. Use the "search" tab on this forum and type in Avert dosage." I'm sure this will help you with the answer you seek.

Knickerless

I read other topics, but it seems that it works for everyone..

Most probably your dosage is to low. Avert works straight away if its going to so its not that, don't fear though, personally I need 3 lots of two on an empty stomach for total dryness. Try 2mg then 2mg four hours later and see how you are doing in hour 5.

Last edited:

sfzzzz

It seems like it worked a little i think, but my palms are wet. I also have anxiety because of many years living with this **** sweating.

brian03

I take 4 mg two hours before I get up (set two alarms every day), then take a 2 mg dose in the afternoon. Works great! Dry mouth/eyes/sinuses were bad early on, but symptoms seem to be subsiding. Also, I don't take it everyday. If I know I'll be staying home or having a quiet day, I avoid it.

margiehope

First, Avert won't "cure" HH. But it can certainly help a lot with symptoms. I think anyone with severe HH needs more than 2 mg. I take 4-6 mg,, depending on the temperature and my level of activity.

Nothing about this condition is simple--even when you find a good dosage for you, you'll sometimes need more, or less (and sometimes there doesn't seem to be much rhyme nor reason to why). But Avert has helped a lot of us!

sfzzzz

I can't believe, but it's working!!!! Only my feet are still sweating a little, but this is a peace of ****... Also it cured my blushing somehow.
The one bad thing is dry mouth and sticky lips.. I am on Avert only 3rd day, so maybe this side effect will be reduced after some days or months?

margiehope

Yeah, dry mouth happens. Who cares? (Well, I don't). It didn't go away for me, but comes and goes--and is much preferable to wet everything else! Have water, fruity candies to help.

Piglet Boy

I've been on it for like 1 year or so, but just week days (5x a week) and I noticed that it doesn't work like it use to. However, some days I can really feel it kick in.

Still, A lot is related to anxiety.. Sigh.. Over-active nerves..

JP81

First, Avert won't "cure" HH. But it can certainly help a lot with symptoms. I think anyone with severe HH needs more than 2 mg. I take 4-6 mg,, depending on the temperature and my level of activity.

Nothing about this condition is simple--even when you find a good dosage for you, you'll sometimes need more, or less (and sometimes there doesn't seem to be much rhyme nor reason to why). But Avert has helped a lot of us!

Yeah it's different for everyone. I have severe HH all over, but I find 2mg get me through the working day. I sweat when I get home after work, but by then I don't really care.