How tall are you??

Johno

Yes, Iam aware of that.. Girls are generally shorter.. I think girls, just like most of us guys want to be somewhere in the average range. I wouldn't dare to suggest what that is. Far too many variables such as race, country of origin, etc, etc. Although Wikipedia has an article on the subject......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

shield

I'm 5'8" and I'm a guy. I think that used to be normal like back in the 60's but now people are much taller. I think the average height for a man in the West is probably about 5'10" or 5'11" and for a girl probably about 5'6".

Johno

I don't know but 5 8' sounds about average.... Check the charts.... If you're not average then you must be close to it. For those of you that aren't average it's important to focus on your other positive attributes.

2Crowded

5'10 1/2 ...so I'm simply normal i guess in that area....body fat..not sure but have some still no doubt...but I'm leaner & meaner than i'v been in years :)

ZiggyCosmicJive

winnipegjets said:
6'2

i love tall girls.

Ditto that, tall girls are definitely a turn on. Too bad I'm almost 6'1" then, because not many girls seem tall to me. I'm one of those weird guys who actually wishes he was shorter. It would fit my personalty better too. I sometimes get the feeling I'm a small meek person inside a tall guy's body.