how old were u when u first started blushing?

PhantomPod

I feel like it's been a problem for me ever since I can remember. I've basically been blushing ever since I was born.

Linds

However old u are when ur in grade seven... i think its 13. I can remember the exact day too :(

Chow-man

early teens here too.

I remember when friends started to pick up on it. One great 'joke' was once I blushed while out for lunch, a friend joked saying soemthing like , "God, man, has someone asked you for the time!" yep, even then they knew the smallest things would start me off, it was the beggining of the end of my teenage life.

Pitrus

THats the problem here u say blushing its not a problem and i agree but with some of us its not called blushing anymore. People dont say hy do u blush then say why do u turn red. If i blushed like everyone else then i wouldnt care but that is much more severe and my whole face turns red.

prince1

sensitive said:
I don't blush because i'm dark-skinned, sorry

the reason u dont blush isint because u are darked skinned bruv, my nigerian friend used to blush alot but you can only just see it, but he could feel it.

anyways i probely started blushing at the age of 12.

MelissaQu

I can remember being embarrassed as early as 6 or 7. But I can't remember blushing until I was about 11 or 12.

sidney

I think i was 13 or round about that, god i hate the day it started ever since that day its gotten worse and worse for me,still is!!!

zaphod41

I can remember the first time I blushed ... actually, blushing to me is when you get a little bit of colour in your cheeks, my problem is my face going 'bright' red ... but, yeah I remember going red when I was in year 11 at school and a teacher I liked wanted to take a photo of me and my friend when we was in the dinner queue, for the school paper he said, I could feel my face burning and my friend just had to say 'oh my god, you've gone so red!'. It didn't happen again until I left school and started college, then a simple thing as someone I didn't know just talking to me, i'd go red and just not talk to them, college was a nightmare for them 2 years

jayo

16 - sweet 16!

Having this problem felt like I have my legs cut off in the starting blocks of adult life.

Now try running a race like that!!!