How old r ya'll?

random

The first time I read these posts I quietly slipped into shock as, at the age of 46, I realized that I am closer in age to the creatures in the movie Jurassic Park. I thought - gee these young people finally get a place where they can hang out together and then grandma shows up! (me). You young'ins don't despair though - I didn't even know I had SA until about 2 years ago. Hey is there some sort of prize for being the oldest fossil on the board?8O

ShiJai

Perhaps not the oldest, just simply the bravest?
I'm sure there are plenty of people your age or above, they simply haven't been able to admit it just yet. :wink:
Mind over matter. If you don't mind ,it don't matter.

ShiJai.

Tegg

im 34. have come to realize that i have been dealing with sp since i was in high school. in fact, i remember the exact moment i knew something was wrong. it was the dreaded 10-minute speech every one had to do in 10th grade. absolutley terrified me, i dont think i have been the same since. well from that moment on i tended to avoid any situations that would include public speaking. .i.e., avoiding taking any classes in college that required speeches and presentations, etc. avoiding advancment at work by not stepping up and being a leader and even quiting a job of 5 years because i was requested to do a presentation. Most recently it has probably contributed to my pending divorce. The sp has really kicked in latley which is why im surfing the topic tonite and ended up here. anyway sorry for the rant, this probably not the appropriate forum topic, but hey i just registered a couple of minutes ago so i guess im a newbie. anyway im form nj so if anyone is interested in getting a group or something going let me know. :lol:

TAMPA-BAY

How old are you?

31 since feb 11

I hate birth days cause it reminds me how far I have to go to catch up with my peers.

SilentStranger

Re: How old are you?

TAMPA-BAY said:
31 since feb 11

I hate birth days cause it reminds me how far I have to go to catch up with my peers.

Yeah... I hate birthdays too.. reminds me of the all things I should have done... but haven't/can't because of SP. .. about catching up. I feel like I am walking a race, that others are running in.

As for the age.. well late twenties.

-SS