How often do you feel like escaping it all?

every day is a f**king battle both with my moods internally and the stuff i get externally
when i say internally i mean like my moods basically, up and down, energetic, tired...

externally i get people pickin on me but i don't fire up immediatly, actually it takes me a while so i try to get away and it makes my anxiety shoot up, just when i need me to be strong and ready.. incase for a fight
i also still get anxiety when a group of people ask me to come along somewhere

there are alot more examples but this is the only recent ones i can think of now

i wanna get away! be alone, do my job by myself, and do the stuff i enjoy by myself. but then i wouldn't be able to get anything done and hence why everyday is a constant battle::(:

i do like whatever friends i have and enjoy hanging out but whenever situations come up that kicks in my anxiety i just wanna go home, and yes i have gone against my anxiety many times but its not really getting better which makes me wanna be done, i do love life but arg i don't know

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
I get away from it all, I go camping, I highly recommend it, sometimes need a break from humanity and get some exercise and peace and quiet, I always come back refreshed