how much..

mrb

ahh i see you have started a thread about what i said .... ok at school i was really shy , but i was bullied that didnt help , when i left school finding a job was murder i hated it , i didnt mix very well with my work mates , i didnt like myself very much because of my shyness , that was my teens , as i went into my 20s , i slowly forgot about all the bad stuff that happend to me at school , and settled down a little more , got a gf that helped me , my 30s i was used to working and ok , i thought hmmm life not so bad i have a job , car , money do what i want when i want , your whole attitude to life changes as you get older , i really do think your teens are the hardest part of your life , if you can get through that crap chained , the rest is easy ....

ahh i see you have started a thread about what i said .... ok at school i was really shy , but i was bullied that didnt help , when i left school finding a job was murder i hated it , i didnt mix very well with my work mates , i didnt like myself very much because of my shyness , that was my teens , as i went into my 20s , i slowly forgot about all the bad stuff that happend to me at school , and settled down a little more , got a gf that helped me , my 30s i was used to working and ok , i thought hmmm life not so bad i have a job , car , money do what i want when i want , your whole attitude to life changes as you get older , i really do think your teens are the hardest part of your life , if you can get through that crap chained , the rest is easy ....

yes. agree :D