how many times do you cry during the week?

How many times do you cry during the week

• once

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • more then five times

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • more then ten times

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I dont know

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • so many times I can't answer

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • none/rarely

Votes: 44 50.0%

• Total voters

DanFC

you must be strong i cry daily lol

Why? Sorry for being so blunt.

Sometimes, when I lie awake in my bed, my eyes well up a little bit, it's unexpected XD But the last time I "naturally" cried was when I left the only place I ever felt good. Since then though, I've occasionally forced myself to at least shed one tear, too make sure I'm still alive and because I have a recurring fear that I'm continually becoming heartless.

planemo

i cried once this week. but i usually never, even if i force myself. i guess i'm so replete with sorrow, that it has the opposite effect on me and i can't cry anymore.

I actually don;'t cry often, although whenever I'm depressed I'm basically on the VERGE of tears, but it doesn't really happen unless I'm at a funeral or finding out someone died, things of that nature.

but I do end up "Tearing up" a bit during certain movies, no matter how many times i've seen them, I don't really count that as "cryin" though, I'm just really sensitive and some movies just seem to push me there.

I never cry, because I can't afford to let myself slip. You can't afford loosing your grip when you're climbing a mountain, my home situation isn't much different. Stress, anger and sadness builds up and comes out in either blind rage or tormenting migraines.

Both of them are extremely bad for moral. I'm not so sure they're better alternatives to crying. I'd cry if I could, but it's just not within my natural responses to things.

oh so when you cant handle stress you cry i see

I wouldn't say so. :3 More off a direct way of dealing with negative feelings. Of course, crying too much isn't good either. But if you can cry once in a while, and release all negative feelings, I'd say that's a good thing.

Liam17

Guys don't really cry as it is a sign of weakness. I cry once a week, is what I answered in the poll.

I cry, its not a sign of weekness.

Different people, release there emotions in different ways.

I can't help how i feel. I'd rather cry, and than get angry and break something :/

joyce

I cry, its not a sign of weekness.

Different people, release there emotions in different ways.

I can't help how i feel. I'd rather cry, and than get angry and break something :/

Good for you liam it's not good to keep thing bottle up inside.

MollyBeGood

a few times a week lately. I went many yrs without so i think I am kinda backed up. I got a lot to be sad about, to a degree , but yeah... I try not to feel "sorry" for myself ever though... that's crap, always somebody has it waay worse.... but I have been trying to push aside real strong sad emotions and that's bad for you, ultimately, so I try to do it (cry) more often now.
It's good for you. I think everyone needs to do it now and then, really feel emotions then let them go otherwise you trap them inside and they manifest into diseases and sickness.

Cynicalloner

Not so much anymore i guess im all cried out.

I think the same goes for me either that or I've actually gotten stronger mentally which I doubt... I used to cry almost everyday throughout my childhood and pre teen years I've slowed up the past 2 or 3 years.

Phoenixx

Hardly ever. Although I've had times where I've cried 3-4 times in a week, but very rarely does that ever happen.

I cry about once a week I guess. Never in front of people. I normally save it for the shower.
^ I never cry in front of people either. I also save my crying for either the shower, or when I'm alone in my room.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

CRY BABIES!

Oh... wait. Sorry. Thought this was a bullying forum as in to bully ppl =/ Awkward... I'll just step this way... *Slowly slide steps out of thread*

=D (JK of course!)

No - I don't much. For sad reasons. I do admit to crying occasionally during movies, if it gets it me. But in terms of SA or etc. I've had my moments but rarely. I feel like doing it many time but never gets to that point.