How many of u feel better after coming in?

How many of u feel better after coming in?

• Feel worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No feeling

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jerim

me too :D when u tell people.. they can look at ur problem in a different way which is helpful.Alway look at thing positivly 8O

jerim

i guess its human nature.. they never know what its like for us.Didnt expect any understanding from them ,but they couldnt just leave u alone..although there are some nice people..but the bad alway take the majority~

jerim

What my sister alway tell me is ,these pple really have nothing to do in live then to meddle in other peoples life.I agree with u ...they have no right to do so..the pain they cause us, use crucified them .

IcanDoIt

redlady said:
Yeah those sad wretched people why don't they go and get a hobby and leave us the hell alone. Too many people are willing to just open their mouths without thinking what those words will do to the person they are directed them at - and we pay the price for their idiocy. I wish our minds could just accept the fact that those people are idiots yes - so therefore i am not going to be affected by their idiot words. But it just doesn't work like that.

yea, it doesnt work like that..

good news is our mind can be trained to work like that and ignore all nonsense from the public.. :D

J

After coming in here? Yes, usually. Some days when I'm doing better than on the other days, this forum will drag me down a little... that's probably why I don't post a lot of positive stuff. This seems to be a place I come to usually (not always) when I'm going through a bad period. It's great for that; immediate validation of how I feel and understanding of problems that the general public just doesn't understand.

After "coming in", like home from work or being out in the big bad world for a while? Certainly. :)

sensitive

i definitely feel better after being here, this is like our secret spot ( or something like that) where we get support, advice, and sympathy from our great mates. people rarely understand us despite there are some nice people but u can't feel how this anxiety is intense and horrible unless u have it. here no need to explain, everyone knows well how hard is for us to live on a daily basis.

fear of the unknown

The mass population fear what they do not understand. To the real world people that are not exposed to this illness will never know what it feels like to not be able to exist in a normal sense of being. Plus it is easier to put down a person than understand his or her problem. Its the world we live in today it is a what can you do for me society and not how can I help you brother or sister. The only thing we can do is stick together and help each other and bring light to this issue to the world so people can understand and not be so judgemental

4myself

Nope, I'm not going to vote "i Feel worse' because I think this is a fantastic site, I discovered it at the begining of this week and I have been on here every day since. I love the fact that everyone else here 'gets it' and we can offer advice and encouragement. I also like the fact that through the people here I understand a lot more about my illness now, all I can say is a huge thanks a lot guys!, you are the greatest!.

ColdFury

Doesn't make a difference to me. Knowing if there's a billion or just 2 people suffering from SA doesn't make me feel any different.

sensitive

ColdFury said:
Doesn't make a difference to me. Knowing if there's a billion or just 2 people suffering from SA doesn't make me feel any different.

what do u think of this, guys? i am surprised :eek:

jerim

i think some people dont like to feel they are lying to themself?I take it as encourage each other.. others may see it diffently..~