How long does any particular OBSESSION [ocd] LAST.. ??

AS my question above ask i have yet to get an answer to how long does any particular OCD lasts????? my 1st observed obsession lasted for 3 yrs i am thinking thats the average lifespan of some OCD symptoms in PURE O sufferers ..AGREE ? OR DISAGREE?

this morning i felt a bit anxious although my OCD is currently Hocd..2 yrs now i am going through this particular ocd...i believe i am PURE O.. to be exact..

THIS MORNING I found myself worrying about my skin when i notice any slight thing or discolouration i automatically think negative and begin to ruminate.. BUT i know BY THE MIGHTY HAND OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER , negative thoughts will not come to any of us on here cause we are not wishing for it just excessively worried.. i felt the trigger for an hour plus of worrying over my skin and when i see ppl with bad skin diseases etc.. i become scared as a child now even as an adult .. i need to stop being fearful.. and i am trying only in the last yr or so to be and think positive -all my life as a hypochrondriac i have allowed negativity to hold me captive.. i say NOT ANYMORE... thats my thread today , i want to say more BUT today i will just say this.. I felt my trigger today was when i paid attention to a radio talk show which the guest of the show who is a motivational speaker kinda triggered me into thinking on the LAW of ATTRACTION stuff .. so if u think it , it will happen kinda stuff.. NOT in my Book , The Bible that is.. but i am a passive believer in the law of attraction still..

Right now i am taking RISPERIDONE for sleep anxieties at present aand also for auditory halucinations which was more frequent in jan/feb 2012-- & ALPRAZOLAM -[family of xanax]. for 4 months now off and on i have had these periodic sharp chest pains and shortness of breath.. thought it was symtoms of cardiac arrest but only a week ago i went to both the hospital and my pyschiatrist the next day [ for the 2nd time ever] and he put me on these .... anyway .. CAN ANYONE ON HERE RELATE TO any thing i said above..?