How is your summer?

lily

Hi everyone, So how r u all doing in the summer? Mine is ok. I'm going for my walks, eating things I like, and having drinks I like. I asked about programs offered at the hospital where it was pretty fun to go to in the meantime. I will be getting my transitional glasses. I want to get my hair-cut later. I want to do an executive thing in the winter when it will be cold and I will not have much to do and gain confidence in the workforce. What r u all doing?

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Hi everyone, So how r u all doing in the summer? Mine is ok. I'm going for my walks, eating things I like, and having drinks I like. I asked about programs offered at the hospital where it was pretty fun to go to in the meantime. I will be getting my transitional glasses. I want to get my hair-cut later. I want to do an executive thing in the winter when it will be cold and I will not have much to do and gain confidence in the workforce. What r u all doing?
I've not been up to much, really.

Mainly tidying out my room a bit more, whilist I get my music recording setup sorted. And I'm going to see about getting the old TV aerial in my bedroom upgraded.

lily

I went out for Mother's day and Father's day this spring/summer. Then I went out again for my mom and dad's birthday. it was nice. I like family time. In the Fall I would like to get together again for an outing.