How is it possible?

Luna1740

That someone that I have only been talking to for 48 hours change everything and make me start to believe in happiness again, anyone else ever had anything like this? moments of pure happiness from someone that you have never even met in person? I guess she is just one hell of a girl, idk, but I can't stop listening to this song: YouTube - Michael jackson dancing to Jackie wilson

Luna1740

Thank you :) I can't quite understand it, but I'm truly happy for the first time in a long time, I'm supposed to meet her soon, and am scared ****less about it, any ideas???

enjoy the "been scared"

Its almost a buzz to have that kind of adrenalin running around your body when your going to meet someone and you feel like that ! So every time you get an attack of the panics , just enjoy it and smile at what is happening to you.

You obviously make her feel how she makes you feel (like attracts like) so she will be feeling the same nerves....

so just be you ...cos its you she wants to meet.

and I want a full report when you do meet her :D

Luna1740

and I want a full report when you do meet her :D

I absolutely will, it's looking like we are going to meet at a coffee shop on saturday, any advice would be much appreciated, because I'm way too bubbly about this lol