How I cured my hyperhydrosis FOR FREE

iDShaDoW

I get the same thing, my palms are fine though.

It's more around my wrists. I don't even scratch em but the electricity seems to be causing little burn dots in a way.

I'm on like day 9 again since having to restart treatments. I've noticed though that I still sweat a hell of a lot when I'm walking from parking to class and the weather is sunny and warm and my body just overheats like crazy.

beckiboo

PlaceboEffect said:
beckiboo, try using moistening cremes. I use one from Nivea which is especially designed for palms care.
I guess your skin is too dry and you get small cracks in it that can itch.
OR maybe it's a consequence of the iontophoresis so you can try lowering the voltage on treatments and doing it less often.

About the maintenance problems you're experiencing: Try doing 9 days of iontophoresis and then do one treatment once every 7 days. Please report back.

To be as effective as you can reverse the polarity after 10 minutes. This way each palm gets the same amount of "treatment".

Good luck

thanks for your reply :lol: ive just finished a 2 week break from iontophoresis, this let my hands heal up (it was just a few tiny scabs, theyre gone now) and let my hands go back to normal, im restarting treatments tomorrow, and ill be doing 7 treatments over 7 days...ill let you know how it all goes!

rambo87

beckiboo, i have the same problem as you. if i do the "maintence" treatments, i suddenly begin to sweat again :/

so now im doing it every other day to see how it work out. my hands are now COMPLETELY dry. i mean, i can work all day and it doesnt get wet, that is sooooooooooooooooooooo cool. and normal :)
my feet same dryness as well.

i hate it when i start sweating again, it means i have to do like 7-10 treatments before i get completely dry again. its time consuming to do the treatments (takes me like 1hour, and the hands part are a bitch, you cant do anything other than watch the tell, and you cant even change channel lol!) so i would really like to do the 1maintence treatment a week thing. but im really afraid that it will "reverse" and i will need to do 7-10 to get dry again..

i will stop the every other day treatment plan i have maybe next week (if im still dry) and do a once a week maintence.. then ill report back!

iDShaDoW

Anyone got suggestions for a good way to treat all the little burn marks I'm getting on my hands and wrists from ionto?

I'm on day 12 since restarting and all the little burn marks I get are itchy as hell. It's actually day 13 and I'm skipping it just to give my hands some relief. Was planning to do 14 days back-to-back.

It's not like horribly burnt like if I burned myself with a flame but I got lots of the little scab dots on my right hand near the wrist and the left hand is a bit worse off, no dots but like the whole patch between my wrist and the knuckle of my thumb on the top part of my hand is a bit scaly looking. :?

I could probably post a picture too if anyone wants to see lol.

PlaceboEffect

I'd suggest you do one treatment every 2-3 days.
It's as effective as everyday treatment but it'll obviously take you a bit more time, however it should give your skin the time to properly heal.

Also, I'm using dermatologically tested creme/lotion for palms (for skin hydration) and it's really good for skin.

beckiboo

rambo87 said:
beckiboo, i have the same problem as you. if i do the "maintence" treatments, i suddenly begin to sweat again :/

so now im doing it every other day to see how it work out. my hands are now COMPLETELY dry. i mean, i can work all day and it doesnt get wet, that is sooooooooooooooooooooo cool. and normal :)
my feet same dryness as well.

i hate it when i start sweating again, it means i have to do like 7-10 treatments before i get completely dry again. its time consuming to do the treatments (takes me like 1hour, and the hands part are a bitch, you cant do anything other than watch the tell, and you cant even change channel lol!) so i would really like to do the 1maintence treatment a week thing. but im really afraid that it will "reverse" and i will need to do 7-10 to get dry again..

i will stop the every other day treatment plan i have maybe next week (if im still dry) and do a once a week maintence.. then ill report back!

would be good to hear how you get on with it, waybe I might change to doing it once every 2 days but atm im on my 3rd day in a row and the sweating has come back..not to the extent it was before tho. im pretty confident a few days after finishing the 7 treatments they should go dry from my experience so far...ill let you know tho! good luck! :D

tycoon18

Shock

Hi,
I tried this treatment today, I am using 2x 9v batteries. My problem is when I initially put my hands in i get a huge shock but after that there is no more shocks just normal tingling. So is that intial shock normal. And I also noticed after reversing the polarity the initial shock is even wayy bigger both my hands shake badly. Is there any method to avoid this shock. I usually put my one hand in and then the other, I tried two ways. single finger on other hand still shocks and the whole other hand still shocks. Thanks.

PlaceboEffect

Re: Shock

tycoon18 said:
Hi,
I tried this treatment today, I am using 2x 9v batteries. My problem is when I initially put my hands in i get a huge shock but after that there is no more shocks just normal tingling. So is that intial shock normal. And I also noticed after reversing the polarity the initial shock is even wayy bigger both my hands shake badly. Is there any method to avoid this shock. I usually put my one hand in and then the other, I tried two ways. single finger on other hand still shocks and the whole other hand still shocks. Thanks.

Yes, you can avoid the shock.

Put in the water just one finger of each hand and then work in other fingers and the whole palms. The shock will be like 10% or less.

Also, I'd like to note it's normal to feel a stronger shock after you reverse the current. I don't really know why, but I always get it and a lot of other people report it too.

Good luck

tycoon18

Shock

Thanks for all the replies, I realized what i was doing wrong, what I did was i placed one hand in the water and i used to touch the surface and as soon as i took my hand or finger and touched the other water it gave a huge shock, I think because since my one hand was touching the plate the electricity went directly through it instead of through water giving me shock, Now i just put my fingers in and dont touch the plates until all my fingers are in and no more shocks, also after reversing the polarity no more shocks. Thanks everyone.

hyperhidrosis treatment

Placeboeffect, i had to let you know if this helps me I am grateful, because yours is the blog I came across yesterday, and it was so sincere, i had to try. I have suffered from this for years, hands, feet. groin area,but it is the hands that have always bothered me, I mean they are bad, drippy bad!! I just wanted to let you know, today was second treatment, I am using 3 6V about 15 min. each, I notice today the sweating is worse. But from what I have read that is normal. If this works for me it will be a nothing short of a miracle. I will keep you posted on my journey!
Thank you

iDShaDoW

WastedPotential said:
What happens if you put your face in the bowls?

You can be the first to try and find out and share with the rest of us.

Hope you got one of those masks like the guy in your avatar ready for afterwards lol.

Adding baking soda to the water definitely helps...It helps with conductivity.

I also find that crushing up some ditropan or robinul tablets and putting that in the water helps as well...

No, not completely, I've had better success with some other techniques...But, different people get different results, what's important is does it work for YOU!

On day 6 and not yet, I am going to keep at it for a few more days, then I dont know if I want to raise th voltage, parts of my hands are already sore! Thanks for the support.

Sophie67

Hi,

My son just completed day 5. He used 3 6v first 4 days, and added
another today.
Anyhow, he has been fine with the 3 batteries, but was discouraged because of the increase in his sweating hands the past two days, so he added another battery and it was painful, and he got a litle bit of a burn on his right hand. Should he go back to using 3 batteries instead?
On the Utube video, it doesnt say weather or not it is considered safe to do the 20 min. treatments more than once a day. Does anyone know if it would be more effective to stick to 18v total and do the treatments twice a day?
How is everyone doing with this, and how is your outcome?
Also, I think I read that someone actually contacted Shannon who made the video. How can I email him if possible?
This is going to work for my son! Just want the best info. possible to make it work most effectively, and how often for sure to do maintenance.
How many days before you saw results?
Should he just keep going day after day until his hands are 100 percent dry?
Thanks,
Sophie

Sophie67

oh and by the way he is using the disposable foil pans.
Are the stainless steel more effective, or are these good enough?

iDShaDoW

I used aluminum foil pans and they work fine for me.

I've noticed that while doing the initial 2 weeks (that's about what it took for my sweating to stop) that I got little burns on my wrists too. They've already healed now though since I only have to do maintenance treatments. I was putting lots of lotion on them though which may have helped.

If it hurts at 24v's then he may want to drop back down to 18v's (3 batteries) if it makes it easier for him to do the treatments.

I believe lots of people here do do 2 treatments a day (one in the morning and one at night) in order to get the results to show faster although you will get those burns faster as well since you're doing it twice as often (you can try and put vaseline over the spots where you're getting burned to help). I had considered doing 2 a day but haven't actually done that myself.

No idea if Shannon Bowling has an e-mail he gives out where you can contact but he did seem pretty good with replying to comments people left on his youtube video with questions.

It's probably a good idea to do it everyday til your hands are as dry as you'd like them to be before switching over to maintenance treatments but it's not an absolute necessity. I think the first time I started iontophoresis I did like 5 days, and managed to miss the next 2 because of all the school work I had and then continued on like normal and my hands became dry. I then stopped for about 2 weeks to see how the sweating would come back and then started over again.

Took about 2 weeks each time to get the sweating to stop before maintenance treatments had to be started. I've heard of some people taking up to a month or 2 before they started seeing results.

Hi, I am on day 10 or far with the 3 6volts and have just now noticed a little improvement, I am going to keep going to see if it completly stops, Im glad that person said it took them 2 weeks, at least I still have hope!!
You can email shannon at his youtubesite.Thank you all for your support. :)