How does it feel..

Takeda

Hello.

If I had the chance to only ask one question..it would be:

Does it really feels that special, that beautiful and deep, when you hold hands with a beloved person while you are goning through a coldy, snowy street..
To be honest there a more then just one question, but all whant to know the same.

When I'm starring from a hill down to the city with all it'ts lights on during the night.. I guess I would sell my soul to know how it would feel to share this moment with someone who really likes me and enjoys to be with me here.

The walks in the beautiful gardens, near the unique castles(Vienna), break my heart into peaces, because I know that these moments are all lost and incomplete. There is something missing that tortures my soul so deeply.
I can't enjoy Beauty, when I see all the tremendous images from van Gough, to Klimt, to Caravaggio, I only feel the absolute emptyness within myself.
I has so much dreams, so much hopes..the are all dead..I killed them long ago..

But I wonder..how does it feel to enjoy those special moments together with a person who understands you, and whom you understand too..

Wie muss es sich wohl anfühlen..(german)

I guess thre is no answer that anyone can give me..please forgive me for disturbing you, for wasting your time.. I'm just so sad and lost in this world..

PS: Edit..I's in the wrong forum I'm afraid..-.-

Sacrament

It feels good, of course. But most of all, you need to be able to enjoy the simplicity of those things when you are by yourself. If you allow for all that beauty to flood your senses, it'll start becoming therapeutic. If you don't, and, let's say, you find a special someone to share them with, you'll start panicking over the thought of losing them (because if you do, all that beauty goes away with them). It's a dangerous road.

I love biking, for instance. I've biked with a girlfriend before, and it was fun. But if all the fun were to be on biking with someone else, I'd never be able to enjoy it if I went by myself. That said, I do love biking by myself on a warm/hot Summer/Spring day, music in my ears, endorphines and adrenaline rushing through my body, backpack filled with books and my camera gear, etc.

Find the beauty in things, and then seek to share it. You need to be able to see and appreciate all those beautiful things, otherwise you'll depend on someone to do it, and emotional dependance is terrible. It makes you clingy and needy, and almost no one wants that.

Bo592

before you marry your soul mate you have to marry your hobby first somthing you love to do and talk about.