How do you deal with over positive attention?

JasonT

Ok, so i've had a bit of a weight problem all my life, I've got a high powered metabolism so i can't gain weight that easily but if i wanted to i would have to eat so much that i would eventually just feel tired and it gets hard to maintain that wieght.

Well one day i did it and it lasted only a few weeks but somehow i became a lot more noticed and i realized people were being nicer to me and i had a quite a few girls that liked me but i never really went for them because i din have the guts too.

Also i didn't know how to handle the positive attention i got from people e.g like people saying hi to me and stuff and it's even worse in conversations because people expect something interesting from you.

well after that train ride ended i went back to square one.

now im trying again but it's pretty hard cuz my family just bought a new house and we can't afford much food so it's even more hard to gain weight now.

SPV

You don't want to gain weight! Positive attention is good, your so lucky to be on that position!!

JasonT

You don't want to gain weight! Positive attention is good, your so lucky to be on that position!!
yea sometimes i think that i am lucky
but i'd give anything to be fat cuz i think actually losing wight is easier and people don't pick on fat people as much as skinny people especially when you're a boy. I'm afraid to go to the gym though cuz i think it would look extremely weird for a skinny person to be working out. So i guess if i was fat i would'nt worry about it that much, that's why i think it's easier.

umm i gained like 10kg, but i guess i looked almost really different cuz im so thin after i gained that my face prob looked a lot better.

for a guy being skinny is like a girl being fat.

Last edited:
yea sometimes i think that i am lucky
but i'd give anything to be fat cuz i think actually losing wight is easier and people don't pick on fat people as much as skinny people especially when you're a boy. I'm afraid to go to the gym though cuz i think it would look extremely weird for a skinny person to be working out. So i guess if i was fat i would'nt worry about it that much, that's why i think it's easier.

umm i gained like 10kg, but i guess i looked almost really different cuz im so thin after i gained that my face prob looked a lot better.

for a guy being skinny is like a girl being fat.

Lol, nah man you're really looking at this like the dog with the bone looking at his reflection in the mirror. Being fat is very hard,trust me. About making fun, you have no idea how I felt sometimes when i was youger. Imagine being 14 years old and 250 lbs. Only like two peple in my whole jhs but more in my elementary made fun of me on occasion, but when they did, it still tore me up. I would have to result to your momma jokes