How do you act.....

dan_e

....when all the people around you are planning a big celebration, outing, etc. and you're not invited? I just sort of act uninterested, like its no big deal (even if I feel hurt and left out).

alex29

i act the same way

i remember back in high school i was planning to go out with friends one night and someone thought they were being left out. she got really angry as just she and i were walking away and expressed it right away

also whenever high school friends would tlak about something they had done the past weekend and someone in the group wasnt there they would flat out ask, "why didnt anyone call me?"

geez. i could never do that. i dont see myself as part of the group enough to be direct like that. i see people as thinking "youre lucky we at least hang aroun with you in school, outside is too much"

JonnyD

just happened once or twice when i was at school, after that i never hear of anybody doing such parties or events , i think its because i just don't interact with people anymore to notice...

when it happened i've felt like a outcast but, at the same time i was glad not to feel copelled to go there, i wouldn't probably go and people would probably ask...

the funny part is that once a friend of mine got totally freaked because a guy didn't invite me.

alex29

JonnyD said:
just happened once or twice when i was at school, after that i never hear of anybody doing such parties or events , i think its because i just don't interact with people anymore to notice...

im in college now and i never hear of any parties or anything. im glad also though because i wouldnt go...

faithnomore

Banned
alex29 said:
JonnyD said:

im in college now and i never hear of any parties or anything. im glad also though because i wouldnt go...

Man, if only people left me alone instead of asking me to do stuff. Parties suck. I didn't wanna go paintballing with the idiots, i didn't want to go to clubs, pubs or house parties!

I turned it all down because i did not like them, but for some reason they seemed to want me around. Beats me how that works!!?