how do i change from effexor to paxil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this dangerous?

i've recenlty bought some Paxil from an online farmacy...i'm not worried about that, i know they're reputable as i've bought viag from them before...my concern is that i'm already on effexor 150mg, how do i wein myself off that and onto the paxil? and does it matter if i still have effexor in my system when i take the paxil....i only want advice off people that changed drugs before...so i don't want you're scorn about not having gone to a GP and all that jazz ...there cheaper online and i'm sick of having to explain my mental issues to people that have no idea about it, let alone why i want to change drugs...i guess i want to because the effexor helps with my depression but does nothing about my socail anxiety/ AVPD. also any advice on experiance with paxil will be good. i've been on effexor for a few years now...atm i've gone a day without effexor now is that safe enough? or should i completly wein myself off the stuff first before starting the paxil?, im about to risk it and pop a paxil any minute now lol

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
Re: is this dangerous?

i've recenlty bought some Paxil from an online farmacy.so i don't want you're scorn about not having gone to a GP and all that jazz ...there cheaper online and i'm sick of having to explain my mental issues to people that have no idea about it, let alone why i want to change drugs...i

YouTube - Get Real, Get a Prescription advert

Post anything like this on here again and your accounts gone

forum rules said:
3. Violations The following types of posts are not permitted:

-armchair psychiatry (online drugs, unqualified diagnosis and treatment) webmaster rule

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/site-rules-26653/

Status
Not open for further replies.