how can i beat this.

drewjanes

this is a little about my situation.

my name is drew, im 21 years old (or will be in a few weeks) and in the past 2 years i went from working in the Canadian tundra, and flat lands around Alberta. walking 15 miles a day in waste high snow laying dynamite, 12 hours a day.

to what i am now, afraid to leave my house...

i have panic disorder and agoraphobia, i live with anxiety for the most part of every day and panic attacks if i ... do anything by myself, or stray to far from my safe place and/or person.

it started the day i left to come home, after 2 years of working away. the day i left for home i had my first panic attack before my flight. after my first panic attack i recognized the anxiety, and once it became real to me it started to grow every day, gradually, then all at once.

i've started to resent myself for what i've become, all my self confidence is gone. what courage i had, has vanished along with all its forms.

i guess im writing this because i miss who i used to be :( ... i miss being able to walk where ever i wanted, alone, with a calm mind and with out fear of heart attacks, passing out, suffocating or death.

how can i beat this thing.

this song has been matching my anxiety very well

ANTHONY GREEN - Dear Child (I've Been Dying To Reach You) [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] - YouTube

bigcat1967

Step outside of the house - walk five yards.

Next day - walk ten.

The day after that - walk fifteen.

You get the picture? Gradually face your fears and they will melt away. ;)