How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Desperately clingin' tae ma memories fae October 19th 2014 - an evening of pure joy. :bigsmile:

But, noo, ah'm back tae feelin' very lonely, empty, unloved an' unhappy. Ah cannae take much mair o' this, tae be honest. :sad:

springk

OCD sucks :( It always manages to remind me that it can always make me feel terrible at any moment ! Such a long battle, but I refuse to give up.

Regret93

Got my hair cut this morning. Going out into town makes me nervous, I hate it, looking at people and their lives makes me feel bad, as much as I want to fight that feeling. Uggggh, well at least I don't look like a mop with teeth anymore

dottie

On the run all week. Then when I finally have any down time I don't even want to move. Just trying to recharge.

MikeyC

I have a nasty, possibly infectious rash on my hands and face. While it's uncomfortable, it did get me a week off work. :) Huzzah!

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I have a nasty, possibly infectious rash on my hands and face. While it's uncomfortable, it did get me a week off work. :) Huzzah!

I've told you before Mikey, you shouldn't go around pashing those leprosy infected girls....but you wont listen will you! ;)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Knackered! Ma right arms sore - that's twa days noo. Baith ma feet huv bin sore since that hospital appointment the other day. Oan top ae aw that, ah feel stressed oot. Pittin' other folk ahead o' masel' anaw. There's always a f**kin' queue... :bigsmile:

Och, it's jist awfy depressin', aw the time, lately. :sad:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
my god i cant stand it today. there's a thunderstorm at the moment, im going hiking in it. i hope i get fking struck by lightning.