how are you controlling your hh these days?

Rexus

myself i'm trying with herbals and working out

when i sweat a lot at the gym i tend to sweat less throughout the whole day

and herbs like sage help

and dandelion acts as a diuretic so you'll piss a lot instead of sweating it

I want to try kava kava too but we don't have it around here so i'll see if i can order it

I also take klonopin for anxiety which really helps

and I have an alcoholic drink every few days expecially on week ends and that helps with socializing

I have an iontophoresis machine but i'm not using it at the moment i want something more hands on

I'm trying chinese treatment this week

acupuncture and some chinese medicines

i'll tell u how that goes

caliber

i noticed that also. after working out and sweating alot, i would sweat less throughout the day. my face seems less greasy and more dry and smooth. i thought i was the only one that expeienced that.

Rexus

I guess we can agree then that it's good to workout and sweat daily since it reduces the amount you sweat

IhateHH

i noticed that also. after working out and sweating alot, i would sweat less throughout the day. my face seems less greasy and more dry and smooth. i thought i was the only one that expeienced that.

yep me and rexus can vouch for working out. I sweat a tub fool at the gym with other home treatments and i'm either dry throughout the day or a lot less sweaty. :eek: who would of thunket?

I workout everyday for an hour, ionto treatments every other day, and some certain dri solid for my feet every other day. Seems to be working magic ^^

Sprawling

Keep in mind that us HH sufferers need to drink more water than most, especially when working out. Our bodies require way more and will dehydrate faster. You may appear drier, yet you are probably more dehydrated. This is from my experience when I was a workout fanatic.