Housebound

Blabla..

I'm sick of being housebound , i have been for the past month , today is a really nice day outside , i'm putting my sunglasses on and i'm going to ride my bike , not sure how long i'm going to last out there , my heart is already pumping .. I live downtown so as soon as i'm gonna put a foot outside 10053466 people are gonna stare at me , ARRGGh ::p:

Helmaninquiel

I'm sick of being housebound , i have been for the past month , today is a really nice day outside , i'm putting my sunglasses on and i'm going to ride my bike , not sure how long i'm going to last out there , my heart is already pumping .. I live downtown so as soon as i'm gonna put a foot outside 10053466 people are gonna stare at me , ARRGGh ::p:

Only for a month you say, don't worry I know how you feel I've been housebound for years and I'm talking like three years but lately because I'm with the CMHA (Canadian mental health association.) I've been getting better and better and I can actually leave my house and do normal things.

mikebird

Banned
I love my mountain bike!!

I go on a ride along a towpath when the weather's right, and when I don't expect a lot of people out, by rivers and canals... Boats, cows, dogs... wildlife...

It's 25 miles to another town, in a park with a lake, and then 25 miles back, and sometimes a worry if I can make it all the way back if I had too much sun, or nightfall approaches... haven't failed yet.

I'd like someone to ride with.

Every day is different

Blabla..

I did it !!

I went outside today , was really nice outside , i initially thought i would not last very long since there was alot of people, but i stayed the whole afternoon .

I even went to take a picture for my health insurance card , which was the hardest part , but everything went well and i feel very good .....!

::p:

CrzyDrmr

Nice going man. I don't fancy it much either, but I will say that the few times I have gone out and actually applied myself, interesting things always happened...;)

WeirdyMcGee

Good job!

I try to go out every day but 90% of my 'daily excursions' are at 3am when no one is awake. haha
Going out in the daytime is HARD!