Hidrex machine

J4812

Has anyone used the hidrex iontophoresis machine? I tried using it once and I had to use it everyday for an hour for 15 days for it to work! It was so time consuming! When I used the drionic machine I only had to use it for 5 days for it to work. I emailed the company and they said that it should be working much better than the drionic because it is a stronger current.

Also, it is not the pulsed current kind.

Sprawling

From what I understand, the current is limited. odd that Drionic worked better. 15 days is about normal for your hands to become dry. Mine took 7-10 days when I first began, others it can take several months.

Do you feel the current? Can you make it painful (just to see if it's working?)

J4812

From what I understand, the current is limited. odd that Drionic worked better. 15 days is about normal for your hands to become dry. Mine took 7-10 days when I first began, others it can take several months.

Do you feel the current? Can you make it painful (just to see if it's working?)

Yeah, I put the current so high that it feels very painful and uncomfortable to use. The drionic machine only took 5 days when I used it for 30 minutes each night, but the hidrex machine took at least 15 days when I used it for an hour each night. Also, the pain with the hidrex was extremely uncomfortable. The drionic was not nearly as bad. Also, I have tried adding things to the water like baking soda and nothing has seemed to work well.