Hi,

zen_mistress

I have anxiety and OCD which causes me huge problems with social situations, ie makes these situations really awkward. So I spend a lot of time alone.
It sucks.

I also have Aspergers, I dont know if anyone else on the board has it.

I dont really have anything else to write.

Anyway I will be looking around the board, and posting.

: )

C
~

MikeyC

Welcome, Zen. I don't have Asperger's but a friend of mine does. He's trying to get over it now and it's a tough road. It's a pretty severe syndrome.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

hidwell

Welcome, Zen. I don't have Asperger's but a friend of mine does. He's trying to get over it now and it's a tough road. It's a pretty severe syndrome.

I hope you enjoy the forum.

I wonder how you get over Aspergers syndrome :confused:

zen_mistress

I wonder how you get over Aspergers syndrome :confused:

Lol... yes I was thinking the same thing.

But yep it is not an easy path and anxiety can be definitely part of the package. Hence the CBT I guess,.

BTW it is not always severe, you can have various severities of Aspergers ranging from mild to the very not mild.

Last edited:

cekicgu

I have anxiety and OCD which causes me huge problems with social situations, ie makes these situations really awkward. So I spend a lot of time alone.
It sucks.

I also have Aspergers, I dont know if anyone else on the board has it.

I dont really have anything else to write.

Anyway I will be looking around the board, and posting.

: )

C
~

welcome the forum.what kind of OCD u have?can you explain a little?maybe I can give you some advice for I've mostly overcome my OCD symptoms..

zen_mistress

Hi zen_mistress, welcome to SPW!

Thanks!

welcome the forum.what kind of OCD u have?can you explain a little?maybe I can give you some advice for I've mostly overcome my OCD symptoms..

Er, well handwashing is one of the symptoms I have. I also have these strange sensory problems, and sort of OCD associated with that. It is hard to explain really.......