Hi There just want to introduce myself

Klara

My name is Klara and I am from Germany,

I generally have a lot of social anxiety, but I try to hide it. When I'm alone after I talked to people I have a bad feeling, because it feels like I lied to them by hiding my anxiety. I sometimes even get panic attacks afterwards about what the people might think about me. I am afraid that I might did something wrong or offended people in any shape or form. I am on the other hand working on it and trying out diffrent stuff like meditation. It helps a little bit.

My name is Klara and I am from Germany,

I sometimes even get panic attacks afterwards about what the people might think about me. I am afraid that I might did something wrong or offended people in any shape or form.

Hi. Welcome to the forum.
I can relate to what you mentioned. I have similar issues. :sad:

causalset

Wow, Klara happens to be my mom's name. Here in America the closest I could find is Clare, or maybe Clara if I am super-lucky, but never Klara, my mom was unique in this regard. I am glad to finally meet someone with exact name as my mom's.

My mom is from Russia by the way. In Russia there is just one letter k (in contrast to English where they have both k and c for the same purpose). So I guess logically when she came to America she could have translated her name either way, but I guess she chose k because it looks the same as Russian k from the point of view of how you write it.

I never studied German by the way. Do they also have k and c like English language does or do they just have k like in English? I know that German alphabet is supposed to be more similar to English than to Russian, but you never know there can always be some differences.