Hi, I'm Rattilly

Rattilly

Hi, I'm Rattilly. I'd like to introduce myself. I'm from Michigan in the U.S. I've had internet for years, but I'm new to sharing anything about myself, even here. It seems like every time I do, it goes bad for me. I feel like I've made some good progress over the last year or so, but I'm still feeling pretty socially phobic and lonely. Now I'm trying to make further progress so that I can at least make myself think there's a chance for me. I've even started a blog, with the purpose of being more comfortable exposing my thoughts to the world. Here's the address: http://everyday-adventurer.blogspot.com/. Sorry if posting it is wrong or something. Maybe anyone from here can tell by looking there that I'm socially phobic, but I did it hoping no one else would. :wink: Anyway, I hope to post things here that I could never share with anyone else. I even have a few ideas that may help others too. But for now, I'm not quite ready to share a lot about myself, but it will come in time. Thanks for reading this.[/url]