Hi, I'm new

AlleyCat

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and just wanted to introduce myself. I have struggled with Social Phobia since I was in middle school although I've always been a quiet girl. I just feel like I've come to a deadend in my life and have just been feeling really down and lonely lately more so than usual. I was just hoping to make some new friends that can relate. It's so hard to make friends when you have SAD and even if you are able to it's sometimes hard for people without it to understand. This looks like a really nice place and I hope to get to know some of you. :D

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
Ditto on what Hereandnow said.Sorry to hear you feeling kinda down and lonley at the moment :(

Your right this really is a nice place and theres tons of really supportive nice people on here so im sure if you stick around and get chatting a little in the forums you will meet people you can relate to and get on with in no time. :)

So yeah.. a big welcome and hope you find what your looking for.

Morpheusz

Welcome AlleyCat......Im a 33 year old male and new to this site as well.
Im all ears if you ever want to talk...

rko74

*Waves*

Hi Alleycat :wink: Im glad you joined also, been fun chatting with you the other night> :D

~Rowland~

AlleyCat

Thank you for the welcome Morpheusz. :) I hope you are enjoying it here.
I think I have you on my msn list but haven't been on there lately.

Rowland, thanks, it was great chatting with you as well. Hope to chat to ya again soon. :)

sweetsour_eisha

the sky will be much clearer after a heavy storm.. i'm sure sooner or later u'll be okay with life.. we'll all be okay.. we'll get better.. :)
welcome and btw i like ur nick.. miaw

AlleyCat

Thanks for the words of encouragement eisha. Thanks, cute av you have, seems there are a lot of cat lovers around here. :)