Hi. Im in San Diego

ImNotMyIllness

Welcome to the forum. There might be a couple active members from San Diego around here. You should also try meetup.com (search for SA meetup groups). Also, socialanxietysupport.com is another good resource.

Hey, I used to live in SD a couple of years ago for a while. There's a social anxiety meetup.com group there... not sure if I recommend it, there were 2 people that were cool though but one was a gay guy that looked at me like he wanted to eat me (lol) and the other was a female that was really awesome but she was just shy (I wanted to meet ppl with actual social anxiety disorder). The person that runs the group is an *******.. and a lot of them are really sensitive and even inconsiderate.

People with mental illnesses are hard to get along with in general. The best option is to overcome social anxiety disorder and then just meet normal ppl :)

Kay9x102

Thank you guys. I just really want to meet ppl that same to me and living around Mira Mesa. Maybe it would help us to more fully recovery from Agoraphobia. My boss just didnt ask me to work now cause he thought I was bad performance. Im really sorry but I cant help my phobias