Hi everyone

Steph21

Hiya everyone :) i'm new here so i thought i'd introduce myself...my names Steph and i'm from the UK, i've had agoraphobia since I was 12 and i've almost not been out at all since, i've never thought of looking for a forum for people with agoraphobia until today, i've been sitting here feeling really down and i wanted someone to talk to who would understand, i didn't think so many people would have the same problem as me, as well as agoraphobia i have depression, its not really bad but some days it can be and i have panic attacks :( anyway i'm not going to write a biography and bore everyone to death lol :roll:

Carol

Hi and welcome to the group!

I don't personally have agorophobia but I do have a social anxiety.

I hope you find this site helpful. Thanks for joining!

lyricalliaisons

Hi :) & welcome! I haven't been on this forum for long, either. I have very severe social anxiety/social phobia & have been told I have agoraphobia, though I'm not certain I believe that. I didn't really leave the house for years because of my SA & still rarely do, so I think that's why my therapist says I have agoraphobia. Anyway lol..... Enjoy the site :D

Gilic

I steph I suffer from panic attacks all the time some of my days are moody if I feel I'm being controlled or peer pressured from other people to be their slave I start flipping out. I just want a relaxed life I want to go back to college but I'm scared that I might get distracted from the problems at home and other people So I see what u are going through but not really. Since all this cut backs in people life started happening so fast it just made my situation a living hell while other people get to enjoy their life while I'll suffer.