HH has destroyed my life, im alone, depressed, & need advise..

IhateHH

Alright i started to eat fruits for breakfast and more green leafy vegies for lunch and i kinda slack off for dinner. I only drink a tiny tea cup worth of hot green tea in the morning for my fix, then usually 2-4 bottles of water throughout the day. I've also started jogging a little more thx to my dogs, who keeps me motivated :). Haha i guess ill run away whenever i see subway down my street. I also have pretty good bowel movement, once a day in the morning. I also weighted myself today, i weigh in at 150 so i guess my true real weight is 140 give or take, instead of the 130 i said earlier.

I'm also researching more into the homemade ionto devices and looking around the internet for good equipment to experiment with since i didn't really try it to the full extent the first time around.

Last edited:

Bemzy

Great to her you're taking action :)

Btw try to include some proteins and fat in the mornings (with the fruits)...some eggs, cottage cheese. Will keep you full for a longer period of time. Preferably breakfast should be the biggest meal of the day.

IhateHH

Update.
I'm about 5 days into taking zinc tabs and it hasn't helped with my foot odor and i've been eating healthy for the past couple weeks. My conclusion is that my feet don't smell cuz of what i eat but purely because i sweet TOO much. I started working out more to follow my theory of sweat more now then sweat less later, and to slowly build up my self-esteem again. I am also about 10 days into using a homamade ionto with two 9v rechargable batteries and two used pots that my mom was going to throw away, i haven't really seen too much difference in sweating when i go out, but i have seen more dryness when im at home. Maybe i should buy 11 or 12 inch aluminium pie pans since i don't know what the two different pots are made of, and upgrade 18v to maybe 24v or 27v.

Edit: Do you guys consistently feel a little tingly sensation on your feet when your doing the ionto treatment? I only feel the initial shock then it pretty much goes away, i have two tiny scabs on the top side of my left foot and i can feel the shock there, but thats about it.

Last edited:

Soy Sauce

I'm not sure, but I think the aluminum pie plates ahve something to do with the effectiveness of the Ionto treatments. Don't tell my you can't afford 50 cent pie plates lol Also, I have never used Ionto on my feet. Whenever my hands stop sweating from Iontophoresis, my feet automatically stop sweating too, for some reason. They are connected somehow. Other palmar/plantar Ionto users have found this to be the case also.

IhateHH

^nah i can buy em but i saw two decent sized 9.5" 11" metal pots in my garbage so what the hell, might aswell use em. I too noticed that whenever my feet starts to sweat my hands will too, but im still gonna treat my feet since it seems to be the main cause of my sweating problems plus i have free hands to browse the net to kill time.

But anyway, i guess ill buy a set of pie pans to see if theres a difference, mostly because i have to curl in my toes for the 9.5" pot :p. Then buy another battery to upgrade voltage if nothing changes.