Hey

pljunkie

I'm new. I am 26 years old and I live in Australia. I was diagnosed with SAD and Clinical Depression when I was 18. I've been on and off medication since I was 18 also, but mainly anti depressants. I'm currently taking an anti depressant and a mood stabilizer.
I've recently broken up with my boyfriend of 5 years and haven't been dealing with it very well because I don't really have many friends and have no idea what to do anymore. I thought it was about time I find people to talk to who have similar issues as me so I don't feel so alone.

Silvox Black

I'm new. I am 26 years old and I live in Australia. I was diagnosed with SAD and Clinical Depression when I was 18. I've been on and off medication since I was 18 also, but mainly anti depressants. I'm currently taking an anti depressant and a mood stabilizer.
I've recently broken up with my boyfriend of 5 years and haven't been dealing with it very well because I don't really have many friends and have no idea what to do anymore. I thought it was about time I find people to talk to who have similar issues as me so I don't feel so alone.

Speak to us and we shall listen to your every word. If it is solace that you require, then I certainly hope you shall find it here. I bid you welcome here, may this place be as peaceful as an Eden for you.