Hey! Where are you guys from?

Maybe this is the right place to post this, sorry but I'm just curious since I like travelling and meeting new cultures.

So it's a simple a question. where are you guys from? :) I'm from Madeira island - Portugal

mads

I am from my mothers uterus

Else I am from Denmark but live in Rio de Janeiro right now

we all are mate ;)

interesting perhaps each of you could say something about your country :) or city.

I have been to Denmark before, didn't get a change to emerge into the culture because I was travelling to Helsingborg

do you know some words in Portuguese then? since you're in Brazil

Oh nice place! I like how Dutch sounds :p and my favourite kind of music comes from there! I love the silly way Flemish and Dutch treat each other :p

last summer I had a good friend from there living here in Madeira xD he's the one on my profile picture, that was a nice summer :D unlike this one :( I like the relaxed way Dutch people act, they're very open-minded too

Daz

A party sounds good :D

flag-of-scotland.jpg

Aye! Scotland yes that's genuinely bad-ass, I love the accent the culture itself :) actually these 3 last countries are countries I wouldn't mind invading in a near future

I usually run away from parties when I spot dangerous attention whores, bad music, drunk people and so on :p I go into defcon one and evacuate the building :D

do you know Scottish Gaelic?

Oh nice place! I like how Dutch sounds :p and my favourite kind of music comes from there! I love the silly way Flemish and Dutch treat each other :p

last summer I had a good friend from there living here in Madeira xD he's the one on my profile picture, that was a nice summer :D unlike this one :( I like the relaxed way Dutch people act, they're very open-minded too

Haha ja nederlands is wel een leuk taaltje hé ;)

What kind of music do you like? Do you like Anouk,Krezip , Twarres?
They are just aweeeesome :p you should listen to them :p

Yeah people in holland are really openminded, and gastvrij (Y)
they just go with the flow :p and are really respectful =)
i like this country :D

Haha a party, lets swinggg :p, that would be just freaking amazing.
but its hard to meet up all together because we dont live in the same country :p a spw party!! come and join us, lets shake the stress&anxiety away, yeeehaa :cool:

Hoi! Hoe gaat het? Ja Nederlands klinkt geweldig :D Ik wil graag spreek goed Nederlands damn German's confusing me here xD

ahmm I'm ashamed but all Bas and Floyd told me were swearing words and nasty pick-up lines which I never got to use lol

I like this and don't be run people YouTube - World Of Hardstyle Summer 2010 by Cyril dutch parteeey x)

Damn how did you guess? I like Anouk! I will ask her to marry me and buy her nice red dress, tv with remote control and plow and move to Kazakhstan to make babies x) but her music is hot.

Krezip is a fav. too :) especially the "I would stay" song I don't know Twarres but the music sounds good :D

Me too, wouldn't mind visiting it, it's a good place to live, it does have a lot of problems with immigration.

x) e-party is the new definition of party throughout the World kids in Wow are making parties with their lvl 80 orcs , so e-booze for everyone hah hardstyle music from the Netherlands makes me imune to social phobia for some time :D

YouTube - World Of Hardstyle 2010 by Lip DJ it's contagious!

Hoi! Hoe gaat het? Ja Nederlands klinkt geweldig Ik wil graag spreek goed Nederlands damn German's confusing me here xD

ahmm I'm ashamed but all Bas and Floyd told me were swearing words and nasty pick-up lines which I never got to use lol

I like this and don't be run people YouTube - World Of Hardstyle Summer 2010 by Cyril dutch parteeey x)

Damn how did you guess? I like Anouk! I will ask her to marry me and buy her nice red dress, tv with remote control and plow and move to Kazakhstan to make babies x) but her music is hot.

Krezip is a fav. too :) especially the "I would stay" song I don't know Twarres but the music sounds good

Me too, wouldn't mind visiting it, it's a good place to live, it does have a lot of problems with immigration.

x) e-party is the new definition of party throughout the World kids in Wow are making parties with their lvl 80 orcs , so e-booze for everyone hah hardstyle music from the Netherlands makes me imune to social phobia for some time :D

YouTube - World Of Hardstyle 2010 by Lip DJ it's contagious!

haha great!!! haha hardstyle rocks :cool: dj tiesto & armin van buuren are great too!!! i bet you like them too, dont you?:p

haha anouk is awesome, i like her song ''Lost'' and ''Girl'' She's the rock chick of holland! :cool: Do you also heard of ilse de lange?, she's amazing too!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJwAFi3CW5E[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLVw-YTflbc&ob=av2n[/youtube]

i would stay is a great song, i can relate to the song, i think many people with SA can relate to the meaningful lyric of the song, its really awesome

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4rod977sy8[/youtube]

lovely songs =)

hah! ^^ interesting! it sure does I am listening to it right now there neighbour doesn't look too happy about it :p but I'm in no mood to listen to his crappy music today. I sure do everyone does here, Tiesto once came here, there was a huge rave party! Armin van Buuren is great but not as popular here

but there is one hardstyle music that changes brain chemistry in my brain in a positive way :p it's old but damn YouTube - Headhunters The Sacrifice

the Netherlands is one of the world's best music factory for sure it has to be genetically explained :) you've got good taste! This ilse de lange, never heard of her, but humm I like what I am listening, her songs are pretty! Ah good stuff you've found me another addiction I will sue you hehe! :)

Sometimes I avoid music that can make me more sensitive and emotional though :) these lyrics are quite familiar to how I feel :p I can feel some empathy in the songs

Oh so someone took her to Kazakhstan and married her already :(

lovely indeed, damn they're pretty, can't focus on the lyrics :p