Hey Bexi, hows things?

redlady

Hey Bex - i don't doubt for a second that you DID not get my MM reply - MM's :evil: So do you want to play one of your games or something - yeah come on i'm bored.

Bexi

a gooseberry in a lift! or elevator as som folk say!!! ho ho ho

why cant cars play football??

Bexi

They only have one boot! oh RED, for an elite you're not too bright are u?? hehe kidding of course!

redlady

:lol: DOH!!!!!!!!! Why wasn't i given an elite sense of wisdom as well ??
Gonna have to make a complaint.

What couldn't you do at one point in time in Florida, on Sunday if you were an unmarried woman ?? Be outragoeus here :p

Bexi

You couldn't milk cows whilst wearing a dress and doing the salsa with a sexy young male??

redlady

Now that's outrageous!!! But alas - They could not go parachuting :roll:
Stupid bloody laws - Honestly i would love to know the 'rationale' :? behind the making of some laws. Check this one out - In Toronto Canada - It is illegal to ride streetcars on Sundays after eating garlic.

Bexi

O crumbs garlic is a total passion killer! Where for art thou MCSHY tonite?? being quiet? hmmmmmm

Bexi

You're new avatar is cute mcshy, ru becoming a softy? or do u still eat children and young animals?

Bexi

It's awfully quiet tonight kids! Shall I dance for you all? Entertainment is what is needed I think?

What's green and sings??

redlady

Oh, we have a heckler here Bex - shall we get him ?

That was cute.

A fire fighter's business goes up in smoke - a plumber's business goes down the drain - what happens to a hooker's business ??