Hey Bexi, hows things?

4myself

Im cool, well as cool as it is possible to be with sp. I worry about people on here sometimes so I wanted to make sure you were doing o.k. I hope I didn't embarrass you.

Bexi

Not at all, it was a lovely thought, thank u muchly! I think i have only ever made a post for mcshy, but will do more for other ppl now! oh and zooooooooooo too.

Your really sweet 4myself, i dont know how anyone could possibly hate u!

redlady

People tend to hate what they don't understand - it's a sad fact :(
I'm glad you guys are doing okay :D That is why i like it here so much -people understand you.

redlady

Oh, what do you read into our little bantering Bex :lol: I'm quite besotted with him actually. Yeah i miss him, but he will not be keeping himself away from us for those 2 weeks thankgoodness. So how about you? Oh and i am alright - well actually my therapy is making me all weepy, but that's good - i have to get all this 'locked away' stuff out - it does no good just sitting their festering and fermenting away. Thanks for the thought. xxx

redlady

I hope so too!!! :D I'm alright thanks. Have you seen Monty Python's - The meaning of life' - If not you are missing out - you get to see John Cleese in a sex scene.

redlady

Yes that's right beneath this goddess veneer i am a dirty scrubber and all the better for it i think - why do you think i am so kind to the 'little' people, afterall. Scrubber ? a cleaner ?

redlady

Wench - a girl or young woman - i can handle that - although i could have handled anything else too :p

redlady

Nah never - I'm a lover not a fighter. Or a reasoner at the least - use your words. I bet that was a cold bucket of water for you :p

Bexi

This is how McShy gets his kicks people! Watching videos of girls fighting...u disgust me!