Help

Whoopdeedoo

My former BFF died in August ... a drug abuser who suffered greatly from mental illness...Her wake was in a closed casket as she d been found lying dead for days & had decomposed,,,This occurred 4 days after my favorite Aunts wake in the SAME room...This is the 2nd time someone Ive been very close to thats life should end by their own hand and its sent me into a whirling myriad of chasmatic inconsulable dispair & fear of getting close to anyone
My need is insatiable but Ive become so detatched that it is such now I witness
or perform . Ive begun to feel more isolated and shrug responsibility evermore
And Im now using more drugs to cope than ever...
Im exhausted all the time and I need help running my house and my life
I feel so lost and I dont know where to get it or who to turn to with this burden

Whoopdeedoo

Yeaj thanks for the obvious things Ive already tried
Hope you feel better having belittled me
Have a good one & youre welcome

Megaten

I dont think he/she was meaning to belittle you. Death is not something that can be easily overcome alone so therapy and rehab is really the best answer. It wont be easy though and will take some time. Either way Im sorry you've been going through all that.

Whoopdeedoo

I quit my therapist because showing up for life became impossible
Im talking now & its still not helping
I need tenderness, compassion, understanding and empathy
Pills dont give that & an hour a week rehashing it isnt suffice
The feeling come when & how they want & stay & leave when they want
I guess this is between me & god

Megaten

I would maybe check around the web or ask some folks if there are actual support groups you could spend time with around town. Not therapy but like be around people with similar experiences? I dont know much about that stuff though as most of the groups I get with are for doing charity work. And if you're the religious type then churches definitely have groups like that. :)

MotherWolff

Banned
My former BFF died in August ... a drug abuser who suffered greatly from mental illness...Her wake was in a closed casket as she d been found lying dead for days & had decomposed,,,This occurred 4 days after my favorite Aunts wake in the SAME room...This is the 2nd time someone Ive been very close to thats life should end by their own hand and its sent me into a whirling myriad of chasmatic inconsulable dispair & fear of getting close to anyone
My need is insatiable but Ive become so detatched that it is such now I witness
or perform . Ive begun to feel more isolated and shrug responsibility evermore
And Im now using more drugs to cope than ever...
Im exhausted all the time and I need help running my house and my life
I feel so lost and I dont know where to get it or who to turn to with this burden

I know this is the last thing you wanna hear. But those drugs are NOT going to take away your pain and problems in life.

Everyone goes thru things, some worse than others.

I suggest you seek out therapy and take herbal and vitamin supplements.

God bless...