Help Needed!

Joh

i dont know how to start. i think i have been completely stuck in Anxiety, i have it in every aspect of life, Unfortunately i dont know some one a reliable person or a Doctor, who may understand it.
Y family Doctor think i am a Psycho, but i am not!
i feeling my self too coward:
1-when i go out and some body look at me i think he might be do something bad against me.
2-when i receives a call/.text from unknown number, i dont go out of my home and feels insecure and fear about it even i cant eat due to that fear.
3-if i have pain/ache or feels anything inside my body i cant be comfortable until i go to the doctor, my mind start making bullshit by itself about any disease or illness.
4- due to these problems i dont act normally and my friends and other peoples make fun of me, they underestimate me as i am non sense or screwed.
5- i have fear of death, i dont go to hospitals to see if some one admitted due to the fear of sickness. when ever i hear something about there illness, i feel the same symptoms and it is really very uncomfortable for me. Please GOD Mercy on ME!

(Sorry for the bad English it is not my native language).
Thanks.

Make youtube videos

Not sure about this bit of advice. *rewrite - I oopsed* -- Youtube can be a quick fix but it's only temporary. It gets boring.

Joh, the only one thinking bad things when people happen to look at you is you. Give peoples' looks and stares the ol' shrug. They don't know how hard it is being you.

Have you looked into hypochondria, Joh? Might worth checking into Hypochondria - MayoClinic.com

Last edited:

mismeek

Sounds like obsessive thoughts are getting the best of you.. its a part of OCD. I had really bad anxiety and became agoraphobic but my Therapist helped me realize I felt that way because i would worry and obsess over random fears like people staring at me or being sick.

You should go see someone before it gets to the point you can't leave your house. Don't go to a family doctor because they really aren't equipped to deal with mental stuff I would see a Therapist or ask your GP for a referral to go see one.

Hope you feel better!