Help Me Please

U

unkownandanoymus

I Feel like im turning into a bully.
I have some pretty amazing friends
But a few can be extremly harsh at times to people. Myself i have never been bullied badly by all my friends but i feel the impact of it the most.
Theres been a huge arguement today i feel im being dragged in.
But tbh im angry wid the victim for ditching every including me as we were best friends.
Im honest and tell people what i think.
But sometimes im too late to stop things.
I know whats wrong and right.
I feel im being dragged down.
I dont want to be as one of the bullies.
Help me please what can i do
I dont want to leave my friends as they have done nuthing to me and always been there for me and posibly the nicest friends ive ever had but its the things they do to other people :/
Tb Soon xxx

LockieKermit

If they are amazing to you, then it would be hard to just "walk away" from them. But I was suggest telling them that you dont agree with what your doing. Be stern and hard. Tell them that thay're great friends and good people and bullying is not for them.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
What's the point of bullying others? seriously. If you don't like what they are doing, let them know... You don't have to play their game if you don't want to. And if they can't understand that simple thing, then maybe they aren't your true friends. If they really are what you say they are, they should think twice and change a little for good.