Help. I need a pep talk I think.

Isolated_Writer

A pep talk or at least someone to tell me to get up and get out. Basically, I need to go to the store and buy some clothes that I'll need for a trip at the end of the month (I can't even think about the trip at the moment, I'm just worrying about the clothes).

I've been needing to go everyday for a week now but everyday I get dressed and get my shoes on and then sit by the door and don't leave. Yesterday I made it to the driveway which is something I guess.

I've always hated shopping. I've hated having so many choices and trying them on and the people looking at you, especially sales attendants. Everybody judges you when you get new clothes and when you wear new clothes people judge you to. ( And when I say new, I mean to new to me. I don't trust myself to get any farther than the local thrift store and I guess that takes the 'trying it on' element out of it which is one of the worst parts).

Today--maybe tomorrow--(okay maybe the day after?) I'm going to get up and walk over to the store and get what I need because I need to, I don't have a choice. I am going to do this, I keep telling myself. I keep telling myself and still I know I'm not going to be able to do it. I am so afraid and frustrated with myself. I can't believe people actually enjoy shopping. Help.

neardeath

I need clothes, too, more desperately than ever before. I have nothing for summer. We need to partner up and make this happen!

My week is super busy coming up on a trip, so I'm in stress city. I am willing to go to a clothing store tomorrow. Are you?

coyote

if you're anywhere near Door County, Wisconsin, you should shop at my store

i would help you pick out some things if you like

no one here judges anyone - the only reason we look at customers is to see if we can help them

neardeath

ahh, too bad

if you send me your sizes and what you're looking for, i can do some personal shopping for you

we ship :thumbup:

Is there a website, Coyote? Hey, writer, I find it much easier to shop for clothes online. Sometimes, though, we have to go to the store. :sad: