Help! How to stop an attraction towards another man

da_illest101

So, you're saying that we get a girlfriend/boyfriend becuase we either love them, but not attracted to them? I get someone who is attracted and I love them. I don't know who has a girlfriend or boyfriend who loves but isn't attractive or vice versa. Why would you be a relationship with them?

Attractiveness it was sparks, then you fall in love, if you both like each other.

Yea, but you can be attracted to other things as well. For example she loves her bf, she is attracted to him as well, yet she was still attracted to the other guy for other reasons. The odd of finding one person that can fill all of our desires is near impossible, it's possible, but very hard to find.

I saw some of the nicest person cheat, not out of the lack of love, but out of something they missed or is not getting fulfill. I will give you a over exagerate example: the thing ypu love the most from a girl is that she has blue eyes, but your gf has green eyes. You meet a blue eyes girl and you can't get over on how nice her eyes are compare to those of your gf. Are you in love with the blue eyes girl? Probably not, but you are attracted to her. That's why I'm saying they are two different things, one can lead to the other of course.