Hello

anti_anti

Hey guys,
I am 24/m. I found this site yesterday decided to join today. I know I have some sort of phobia because I can relate with many people on here. The thing is I am not sure what I have, I do not sweat I feel very comfy in public. My problems started when I was a little kid. I did not like playing any sport with other kids, nor could I got along with most of the kids in my school socially. I felt like the outcast. I feel really uncomfy even telling you guys this, but I know you people can relate. I am bad at holding convos a lot of the time. I tend to stutter (not a lot), and draw blanks/freeze in the middle of a sentence if I am put on the spot in front of a group of people. I find it for the most part hard to talk to people. I was mostly a loner in school besides a few good friends, but even they would say why do not you say much, or you are so quiet. I do enjoy the company of these people if they make me feel comfy, and I can be my quiet self around. I recently made a very good freind from my state that is the same as us. It is a very good thing to have friends close by as well as online. I am going to school for 3d animation, and I am a christian.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Heyas mate. Lots of resources here... just search around. Also stories and people with very similar issues. I can relate to a lot of what you say.

Keep coming talking and friends def. help.