Hello!

deivid

My name is Deivid ,i'am 19 years old and i have this "disease" since i was like 17..i know it's not a very long time but as you probably know it has ruined my life :mad: , i tried almost everything to cure this but with no result ...but also as you may know is that just going outside ,not sitting in the house ,talking to the neighbour,avoiding as much as posibly spicy foods ,meat, etc .. makes you feed less anxious and more confident:) these kind of thing seems to work for me but not antirely...ex: when i'am near a beautifull women my heart just simply starts to beat harder or when i speak in a room full of people ,also i feel like blushing ,because i feel my cheeks burning:confused:
I forgot to tell you that i'm from Romania and my English may suck... sorry for that .. Have a nice day and please tell me your story and give new ideas that helped you just a little bit ,you"ll never know how much can help others

EscapeArtist

Hey Deivid, cool name. I understand how, even at a young age, SA can tear apart your life. I'm only 17, though it has dragged me down for most of my life. Welcome welcome