Hello

I'm 16 and I live in the typical town in the U.S. I guess. It's really hard for me to describe myself because I am a bit complicated. My hobbies, I guess, would include playing guitar, hanging out with friends and doing things on my computer. I listen to music such as Morbid Angel, Sleep (hence the name), Electric Wizard, Kreator, Slayer, The Black Keys, etc. I'm a bit picky in general whether it's girls, music or food. I think I may have a bunch of psychological issues but I don't trust therapist or the drugs they supply. I hate drugs, whether it's prescription or just plain drugs.

My mood is all over the place and my social skills reflect off them (sad=quiet and unconfident, happy=almost tourette's when near my friends). One of my main social issues is hanging out with this group of friends and I like one of the girls. I can talk to them about anything on the internet, but in person I am usually awkward, though sometimes if I'm in a good enough mood I might throw in some of my usual sick jokes. I try to look for opportunities to talk but I feel really weird and can't think half the time.

The girl I like talks to me on the internet more than all the people I talk too combined, but in person it's awkward. I tried to have a conversation with her before school one day and I did most of the talking (strangely) and she mostly just nodded and smiled.

My other group of friends, I could usually act as crazy as ever. There really isn't much of a defined group as there used to be because everyone has changed and is acting stupid.

I don't think there is anymore, and if there is I don't really have the patience to add anymore.

I'm like that in a way. I can talk to people and meet new people online and have normal conversations but in person I'm a disaster.

Haha, thanks.

I forgot to mention, from 5th grade to middle school most of my friends were on this forum that eventually got shut down from spam. I only have contact with one of the people from that site and I used to always seek advice from him, though one day he just told me to stop complaining and smoke pot.

...pisses me off so much. haha

Oh yeah, @lithium-I don't really care for slipknot, just my opinion. =p