Hello everyone!

Bake

hi yall. my name is julie. im 17 years young.

i recently dropped outta high school because my anxiety has gotten to badd. i've lost soo many friends that i've had for so long because i'm so afraid of confrontation. i feel like sometimes i'm going mentally insane :roll:

im sooo happy i found this site. i'm really hoping that i can find ppl on here to try & talk to about my SP & share stories. :D

Starry

Hello Julie, welcome to the forum. :)

I'm sorry that your Social Phobia has resulted in you dropping out of school and losing friends.

I hope that you can find some help with your problems through this site. :)

Bake

Starry said:
Hello Julie, welcome to the forum. :)

I'm sorry that your Social Phobia has resulted in you dropping out of school and losing friends.

I hope that you can find some help with your problems through this site. :)

hi starry :D

thnk you, i'm hoping so to :?

wow i cant believe how hard i find it to even reply back.
i over analyze wayyy to much.

Starry

I know the feeling of over-analysing so well, lol - Lots of people on here do.

You should find it easier to reply as you get used to it here though, I do. :)

Bake

mylifesucks said:
at least u realized what u have while you're young. i see you're from michigan, are u a detroit lions fan?

yeah. my whole family is. i actually stay rite by detroit. are you from michigan?

Bake

Starry said:
I know the feeling of over-analysing so well, lol - Lots of people on here do.

You should find it easier to reply as you get used to it here though, I do. :)

yeah. i'm starting to feel alot more comfortable! :)
i been kinda juss browsing around readin some stuff, & everybody seems really nice which is a plus. includin you.

i've juss read some of your poems btw.
there VERY good. your very talented! :p

mylifesucks

Bake said:
mylifesucks said:
at least u realized what u have while you're young. i see you're from michigan, are u a detroit lions fan?

yeah. my whole family is. i actually stay rite by detroit. are you from michigan?

Actually, I'm not from Michigan but I've liked the Lions ever since I was 5 years old. The furthest east I've ever been is western Utah.

joshueg

Hi Bake!!, here is a good place for you to feel understood.
You will find here many people who know exactly how you are feeling because we are suffering from the same or similar.
Have luck!!! :wink:

Marvolo

Hi Julie, :)

Welcome. We are nearly in the same age. ;)

Well, it's sad you've such phobia that it's made you drop out the normal life... :( It seems to be very big. But the teen age is thought to be the most "phobic", so you should hope that it will lessen in the future. I hope so.

Greetings! :)