Hello everyone.

Scira

I found this site a few weeks ago from someone who linked it on a site called Girlsaskguys and just got around to registering. It might seem wrong for a socialphobe to give relationship advice, but there is no shortage of questions for how to deal with shy/low self esteem guys, and I'm an expert of both of those!

Anywho my name is Ben I am a 21 year old male from Minnesota, and right now my biggest problem is trying to find employment, Right now I feel like my lack of work history and references keeps me from a job I could handle, and my social anxiety prevents me from the typical first job type of work. So if anyone has any advice on that, it would certainly be appreciated.

lilmutegirl

Welcome! I wish I had advice for you on the work situation--but I've burned many bridges by just not showing up anymore for work, so I'm not much of an expert on how to deal with job stuff.

cricket

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bennnnnnnnnnnn

my advice is: try finding a manufacturing job if you can, you don't have to deal with costumers and usually experience is not necessary if you're just going to assemble parts and things.

and welcome to the forum :)

Ignace

Find something you like to do in the first place. If you know you're going to sollicitate for a 'fun' job, it will be a bit easier.
Welcome. :)