Hello everyone :)

mr king

Hello everyone! :)

I just signed up yesterday and this is my first thread.

I have battled with OCD for a very long time. Been to different counselors and tried different meds and my life was spiraling downward for the worse.

Then I came back to Jesus Christ, found the right counselor, a Christian counselor, and a doctor who knew how to treat OCD. So I want to share this with everyone.

I believe that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior. I believe that when you ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior with faith to receive salvation He will heal you. It may not happen immediately but He will complete His work in you after He started on the day of Jesus Christ.

OCD has do to with your own mind wanting to be in control weather it's about germs, how you organize things, thinking that you have to do/feel in a certain way to make things ok, worrying about positive/negative energies, etc. As a Christian this is very helpful to read when struggling with OCD:

What is “The Secret”? What is the law of attraction?

I also have been told to take these organic pills to help feed, heal the damage nerve that causes OCD.

1.) Fish Oil
2.) Evening Primerose Oil
3.) Stress Relief
4.) Liver Cleanse Formula
5.) Mood Elevator
6.) Passion Flower
7.) Magnesium Oxide

Here is the link to email Mary and talk about OCD and what you can get to treat it. In the link talks about the thin myelin shealthing:
Nature sunshine herbal remedies at wholesale, full line of herbal supplements
To take a free test online on thin myelin shealthing symptoms:
https://www.storesonlinepro.com/sto...e?sitecookie=029518e048e4122fa2f2e86c28bcc3a0

Here are the meds that I do take that helps:
1.) D-Ampthetamine
2.) Clonazepam
3.) Symbyax

The first one helps calms the mind.
The second helps for concentration.
The third is for taking at night to help calm the mind for sleep.

Last edited:

LadyWench

Wow. This isn't a place for preaching your religious nonsense. It's great that you found help, but this "method" may not work for others. Thanks for trying.

*Eyeroll.*

Juggalo

Wow. This isn't a place for preaching your religious nonsense. It's great that you found help, but this "method" may not work for others. Thanks for trying.

*Eyeroll.*

Ouch. I at least TRIED to be civil, but thats sort of what I was thinking. ::p:

Juggalo

Just because you don't believe it will work doesn't mean it's "nonsense".

Well, religion is more or less a placebo. It doesn't actually DO anything to make people feel better, people just sometimes are able to feel better from having it.

LadyWench

Well, religion is more or less a placebo. It doesn't actually DO anything to make people feel better, people just sometimes are able to feel better from having it.

Exactly. It might be a comfort blanket for some people, but that doesn't make it true or right for everybody else in the world.

mr king

Hi,
I came to speak the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I came to also offer help by sharing ya'll with nutrition needs and the names of the medicines that helps me.

I have had OCD since I was a child and it became very severe late in high school. So severe and mentally tormenting that I cannot describe with words. The suffering that had lasted 24 hours a day 7 days a week with only a brief moment maybe once a year of relief. This lasted for 7 years. I also struggled with my hearing loss missing out practically 99% of everything most everyone around me was talking about. So I have struggled with feeling loneliness and severe depression.

When I began to seek Jesus Christ my life changed. No longer do I want to allow OCD to control my mind and manipulate me with obsessions, fears, anxiety, etc. I want to live my life for Jesus Christ and live a Christ-centered life and the Lord to be my guide.

Then I was taken to the doctor who prescribed the right medicine for me. I was provided with someone who knows how to help feed nutrition to the damaged nerve that caused OCD. I was also provided to see a Christian counselor who helps me to identify the problem with OCD and how to deal with it from a biblical perspective.

The Word of God and the Spirit of Christ convicts us of our sins and that we are born wretched sinners and that's why we feel guilty. But Jesus Christ took the sins of the world upon Himself and died for us on the cross. He was resurrected from the grave three days after His death and now seats in the right hand of God. Whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. We must be born again. Jesus is the Truth, the Way and the Life. Repent and believe in the Good News. :)

Be careful with the words you speak. Please do not be a scoffer and a mocker against the Lord. This website should never be secular; without the Lord and the true Gospel of Jesus Christ.

If you are seeking medical help(creation), nutrition needs(creation) for your illnesses, then why do you reject the Lord the Creator and His help?

Last edited:

LockieKermit

While you do have a right to your opinion. Dont expect to get a warm welcome from the peolpe on the forum, who had preyed day in and day out to get rid of there private hel and nothing has happend. Give us your nutritional advice and your comfort but be careful when you speak about the truth of jesus to the people of this forum, many will be offended.

mr king

I cannot cure cancer but with God anything is possible.

LockieKermit,
I am aware if people do not welcome the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I want to share with everyone that Jesus Christ loves you. He was without sin, who came to this world to save the sinners. He healed the sick, gave sight to the blind, cast demons out in His name and performed many miracles but not everyone loved Him in return, nor were they thankful. Many wanted Him dead which was His purpose; to die on the cross to Glorify God's great love and taking our sins upon Himself and died for us.

The Word of God does convict us that we are born sinners and sinful by nature. That's why many get offended and walk away. We can either come to Him humbly with faith and believe in Jesus Christ or shake our fists at Him and walk way and live in the darkness. When we love God that's because He loved us first.

Our Heavenly Father knows what we need even before we ask Him. Seek His kingdom and His righteousness first and all these things shall be added unto you.

Read Matthew 5:1-11;
Matthew 5 - PassageLookup - New King James Version - BibleGateway.com

When you are feeling troubled here are Scriptures to read;
John 16:31-33, James 1:2-5, 2 Corinthians 4:16-18, Romans 12:9-12, 1 Thessalonians 5:18-22, Romans 8:37-39, I want to share this with ya'll, Romans 5:1-5
Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

I cannot give you comfort but the Lord can. I have provided you the nutritional and medical advices in my first post that I take.