Headaches?

DaaaBulls

What do you do about them? I'm talking migraine headaches, every day, and from when you wake up until you fall asleep.

Noca

Banned
Tramadol works good on migranes and headaches, thats what I use. If you wanna prevent migranes all together, try Topamax.

slimjim119

First see a doctor. And drinking alot of water is a good idea. I've been lucky that mine have improved the past few months. I use to wrap a warm towel around my head when I got home and take Advil Migraine which did help a little. I would definitely consult a physician.

thor01

I get pressure feelings in the temple and other sinus areas, which seems to be what I get instead of a normal headache. I think this could be a form of migraine. I think it might possibly be due to stress or anxiety, because I seem to get it more after situations that cause that.

this_portrait

Lately I've been getting headaches (though not migraine headaches). Usually they are due to being either hungry, or because I'm exhausting my brain.

mimi1988

Do you have some idea of what's causing the headaches? I mainly get headaches when I'm stressing or when I'm over working my brain. But my anxiety will also trigger it. When I'm in a crowded place my anxiety will start to act up and I'll start getting headaches and dizzy spells (it's so annoying), but I don't have them from the time I wake up 'til I fall asleep.

zlench

I get a lot of headaches most days of the week sometimes they are bad and other days they are so bad. At the moment I've have really bad migraine and can't seem to shake it.