Having ulthera done for palmera hyperhidrosis

Tommy123

Im having ulthera done to stop my palmar hyperhidrosis in 2 weeks. If it works it will be a big break through for all Palmer hh sufferers. Let you know how it goes.

karl:-/

Please do :) I hope it works for you.. my HH was mental so I've had 2 ETS surgerys luckily it aint gave me no droopy eye lid but my compensatery HH is worse. Any way gud luck :)

Jezza

Im having ulthera done to stop my palmar hyperhidrosis in 2 weeks. If it works it will be a big break through for all Palmer hh sufferers. Let you know how it goes.

Yes. Awesome. Definitely let us know how it goes.

Also, how/where are you doing this?

xtv89x

Just curious. How were you able to let the doctor approve the treatment on the palms? I thought it only worked for the armpits. Anyways, we all wish u good luck.

Jezza

Just curious. How were you able to let the doctor approve the treatment on the palms? I thought it only worked for the armpits. Anyways, we all wish u good luck.

If I'm not mistaken, I think you mean another procedure, Miradry, which uses microwaves. Ulthera is something else which uses focussed ultrasound. I'm however not sure on if these work in a similar way or not, but apparently both are now looked at as a potential means to decrease sweating, which is exciting.

cm123

This is excellent news that doctors are now performing this surgery on the palms. May I ask where and who is performing this surgery on you? I would like to get in contact with them and have this done on my hands and possibly feet if he'll do it!

wannabedry

so what happened here?? did this person get the procedure done? and is ulthera the name of what i read about that involves "internal" or "focused" ultrasound? if so i heard there may be future studies in this possibly just for armpits but what im hoping is that its for the whole body for those of us with post ets compensatory sweat!!
or better we should call it the "post ETS Blues" ps Im tired of wearing only dark polyester workout cloths instead of actually looking good!

karl:-/

I'm sick of the washing machine droning on nd on nd on, nd yea would be nice to look prim nd propa rather thn a tired old bum.. whole body would be gud but I've found out that not sweating really can effect our brain function so I dowt we'll ever be sweat free, I've done a lot of research my head already hurt after my ETS op its because my brain can't cool down my body kicks up a fuss. Nd now it will neva be able to cool its self as my ganglin nerve has been chopped away or burnt witch ever you prefer.

cm123

Here is a link to the treatment Tommy123 most likely had done. They dont mention that testing for the palms of the hands have begun but I wouldnt be surprised if in all actually as small study had been conducted.

SweatHelp.org - News July 2012

oolceeoo

Here is a link to the treatment Tommy123 most likely had done. They dont mention that testing for the palms of the hands have begun but I wouldnt be surprised if in all actually as small study had been conducted.

SweatHelp.org - News July 2012

I'm close to this medical center. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow to see what they say about treatment in the hands and feet. *fingers crossed*

wellsy15

I would highly discourage anyone from trying this device for the treatment of hyperhidrosis has it has no clinical evidence that it works for this condition and further more has no safety profile. I would only recommend seeing a trained surgeon that has the appropriate treatment option available for your iondividual condition. Many physicians are now using miraDry for underarms but even that device can not be used on hands or feet because of potential risks and I would questions any physician using either of these 2 technologies in this manner as to how they now its safe and effective. Just my two cents.