Has it progressed as you get older? (Hyperhidrosis)

I have had HH from around 14 in armpits and probably sweated more than others in general. As the years have gone on it has gotten worse!

Armpits, feet and hands sweat all the time and then most of my body when hot or have anxiety which is often. I wish, I just had the level of sweating I had around 17 as I feel I could possibly live with that.

So has anyone else had a similar pattern or has it just remained in the same areas and at the same level of sweat?

I am starting to think something is seriously wrong! :sad:

Whilst I do have Social anxiety and some body image issues I know 100% that HH is stopping me from living and the future for me really is not looking bright:crying:

hyp-hi

I find it changes from week to week, even month to month. Some are better than others. There are so many factors that can be involved. I think it can get better over time if you find the right treatments and learn to manage it.

laure15

My armpits can be annoying too. They sweat even when I'm just typing on the computer. As I grew older, I notice my armpits got sweatier and smellier as well. Washing them with soap or dabbing alcohol swabs can help. If you're a woman, shaving them reduces the smell a bit.

Solo Dolo

i am in literally the exact same situation. also have social anxiety but i would have a much better life without hh because it stops me even more from wanting to ever go outside and do anything social