Has anyone tried this

rado31

Lucy, have you heard of essential oils? I use lavender oil to help me battle people on this forum :wink:

cosmosis

Hi,

You are saying you never used it?

I just don't understand why you are answering questions about it then and seemingly advocating something based off one review that doesnt even tell you how it actually works.

Thats quite the optimistism. Have you thought about the many other programs out there for panic?

$70 dollars for a very simple electronic transfer? Its probably not an outright scam, but the price certainly is.

LucyG

cosmosis said:
Hi,

You are saying you never used it?

I just don't understand why you are answering questions about it then and seemingly advocating something based off one review that doesnt even tell you how it actually works.

Thats quite the optimistism. Have you thought about the many other programs out there for panic?

$70 dollars for a very simple electronic transfer? Its probably not an outright scam, but the price certainly is.

I have to tell you that I also read about the Linden Method and it costs over 200$, believe it or not. If it works isn't it worth it? It's so easy to lose hope and think nothing can work, but isn't that a depressing notion?

louieann34

Hi Louieann,
Basically, the Panic Away program teaches you how to control your panic attacks and to stop your fears in their tracks. It touches the roots of the panic attacks and also stops the fear of having another one. The great discovery is that the fear of having another attack is like a snowball and makes your panic attacks get worse and worse.
You can read more about it in this review
http://www.squidoo.com/panicattacksandanxiety
I hope I helped. If you have more questions, feel free.
Lucy.

Thanks for explaining this Lucy...And thank you so much for giving a time to explain it.

Take care always and God Bless!!!

sunwindandfire

Re: No

LucyG said:
No, I don't work there. I'm a student. I take it you haven't heard of it

You may be a student but youre also a spammer. As I've said in the past, I'm a Super Affiliate marketer and can spot a scammer a mile away. If you want me to prove it then I will. I would ask for a moderator to delete this thread but they don't seem to care on this forum.

Tag team spammers with multiple screen names is the oldest thing in the book.

People like you need to go straight to hell taking advantage of people that have serious problems like this.

Anyone thinking of buying this....just realize the post IS spam.