Has anyone tried this

aldebe

I don't think i am..

Whenever i see this kind of topic, first i check members joined date and number of messages ..

"You check this out" Joined 3 days ago, message no:2

You potential seller

LucyG

Hey

Dear aldebe: if i was interested in selling this program I would've reccomended it and said that I used it. Forgive me for asking other members about their experiences. I don't understand your aggressiveness. We're here to support each other and all you do is attack people irrationally.

Mr Mark and Jasmine 32, thanks for your support. I will read this review and let you know what I think of it.

aldebe

Anyway, you hit me, i bought that book yesterday..!!

Book not for us (my opinion)... Book for people who get quickly angry on the queue, like bank, market , people get crazy on traffic, on the air etc..

To be honest, i cried on page number 25... Which is almost impossible someone, something can make me cry...

I read yesterday, and applied what i have learn, i sucked..! Again

I approached to very a nice, sweet young lady, by that time i was holding his text on my mind (from the book), we talk, she smiled (i know she likes me) etc... At the end i was red.. AGAIN..!

I will ask for money back..

LucyG

You don't want to get better

I don't think you want to get better, aldebe. You will find something wrong with everything. No matter what people say. Your skepticism will never allow you to try anything. It's a shame all you can do is make fun of everyone else. It must be lonely to be that kind of person.
I do wish you to become better one day. I hope you will find your way.

aldebe

Look young man, there is so much between you and me, i have this shit over 17 years... It was easy (like how you feel) when i was your age, i was so hopefully...

How many years you've been suffering? how many times you've turn to be a red? You just don't compare me and/or discus about me...

What fun i am making? Is that fun disappointment?

There is a guy who has social phobia and he is disable, he doesn't have legs.. He says he will be happy if continue his life with no leg but his phobia go away... People can spend all their money or whatever they have on this world..!

And some people aware of this..! You posting your second message with check this link... Why man? Why you come here only mention that link? I have right to think on this way...

LucyG

Aldebe

Aldebe, I aplogize if I offended. But I didn't even post a link as you can see in my first post. And I only asked about this 1 program. I realize the enormous disappointment people like us have when we fail again and again. I just believe we should never give up hope. I hope you forgive me, if I hurt you.

aldebe

I now apologize, that was my over reaction, after your last message i see you are not such a person trying sell some book...

By the way, i will keep this book little while, he says general anxiety could last 2-3 weeks..

I wish i could thank you for this tip... Maybe huh? :lol: :lol:

LucyG

Hey aldebe

Hey aldebe, I'm glad we're okay :)

I do hope this program helps you. How's the book? Is it hard to implement? ? Do you think it can help us?

Lucy

p.s. If this help you, I've earned my place in heaven :D

jasmine32

Hey Lucy and aldebe

I see no reason to fight. I'm sure that this review can help some people and not all of them.

louieann34

LucyG said:
Hi,
Has anyone tried the panic away treatment program?
Thanks Lucy

Hi Lucy,

I haven't tried this Panic Away Treatment Program...Can you tell me what can this do? Thanks!

LucyG

louieann34 said:
LucyG said:
Hi,
Thanks Lucy

Hi Lucy,

I haven't tried this Panic Away Treatment Program...Can you tell me what can this do? Thanks!

Hi Louieann,
Basically, the Panic Away program teaches you how to control your panic attacks and to stop your fears in their tracks. It touches the roots of the panic attacks and also stops the fear of having another one. The great discovery is that the fear of having another attack is like a snowball and makes your panic attacks get worse and worse.

cosmosis

LucyG said:
Hi Louieann,
Basically, the Panic Away program teaches you how to control your panic attacks and to stop your fears in their tracks. It touches the roots of the panic attacks and also stops the fear of having another one. The great discovery is that the fear of having another attack is like a snowball and makes your panic attacks get worse and worse.
You can read more about it in this review
http://www.squidoo.com/panicattacksandanxiety
I hope I helped. If you have more questions, feel free.
Lucy.

Hmmm, I might be a skeptic, but that reeks of nothing but selling points.

Atleast admit you get something for selling this program. That would be worth something atleast.

If you cant do that, then ACTUALLY tell us what the program does, not some ridiculus selling point about how it "controls and touches the root"..oh and the great discovery is the definition of panic...nice.

If you can't do either, then I suggest you take your business elsewhere. Nothing is worse than trying to manipulate others, especially those in dire need.

LucyG

cosmosis said:
LucyG said:
Hi Louieann,
You can read more about it in this review
http://www.squidoo.com/panicattacksandanxiety
I hope I helped. If you have more questions, feel free.
Lucy.

Hmmm, I might be a skeptic, but that reeks of nothing but selling points.

Atleast admit you get something for selling this program. That would be worth something atleast.

If you cant do that, then ACTUALLY tell us what the program does, not some ridiculus selling point about how it "controls and touches the root"..oh and the great discovery is the definition of panic...nice.

If you can't do either, then I suggest you take your business elsewhere. Nothing is worse than trying to manipulate others, especially those in dire need.

I'm not going to dignify that with an answer, other than to say that if I was selling something, I would recommend it which I never did.
Everyone should make his or her own mind. Other than that, it's easy to reject everything that can help you by thinking it's just a scam. It's also a sure way to continue to have panic attacks.

cosmosis

I asked that you just tell us what it actually does instead of those lame selling points about "how it cures and stops and touches the root..."

Go ahead..tell us...

If you arnt part of their selling scheme, then you would have no problem at all telling us how it actually works, right?

How in the world could I reject something I know absolutely nothing about? oh thats right..I have to pay to reject it first...

Please do us all a favor and go away. Manipulation is not what we need.

LucyG

LucyG said:
Hi,
Thanks Lucy

I can't believe I'm quoting myself, but as you can see, I myself asked about this program. All I know is what I read from the review someone else posted. I haven't tried the program. I hope my parents will get it for me soon.
Again, if I was trying to sell it, I would've said that I used it and that it worked wonders for me. Everyone should make up their own mind.
Cosmosis, I understand your anger, but nobody told you or anyone else to try anything.
lucy